Thank you for your interest in submitting artwork for the next 100 Market Gallery exhibition. Submissions will only be accepted via the online submission form below during the specified Call for Artists. You will receive a confirmation email after completing and submitting the online submission form. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram as well as subscribe to out email list for any changes or updates.
|Exhibition:||Friday, December 13, 2019 to Friday, February 28, 2020|
|Call for Artists:||Tuesday, October 01, 2019 to Friday, November 01, 2019|
|Artist Notification:||Friday, November 15, 2019|
|Artwork Drop-Off:||Saturday, December 07, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Opening Reception:||Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM|
|Artwork Pick-Up:||Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|High Artwork Pick-Up*:||Friday, March 06, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
*Artwork that gets hung on the high walls cannot be picked up until the Friday following the Artwork Pick-Up. We do not decide on the high walls until the day of hanging. We will let you know as soon as we can if your art will be on the high walls. Please ensure that all artwork is not required to be in another location before this date in case your artwork ends up on the high wall.
Please note for this show only: Artwork must hang from a picture wire that is attached to the back or the top of the piece. If the piece has a rod through a sleeve at the top, then the artist will have to attach a hanging wire to the rod.
Artwork will remain up for the entire duration of the exhibition and requests for early removal of artwork cannot be accommodated. Additionally, we do not store artwork. Please explain that to anyone interested in purchasing your artwork.
- You will be notified via email around the assigned date which artwork has been accepted.
- In preparing items for hanging your artwork, all artwork must be fitted with eye-screws, mirror or other loops, positioned as high as possible on the back of the frame. Picture wire is acceptable, although the higher the eye-screw/wire placement, the flatter the piece will lie. Please no clip back frames. If you have a special hanging set-up, do not hesitate to contact us.
- In order to identify your artwork, please attach the relevant portion of the email confirmation to the back of the accepted artwork. Unidentified artwork will not be accepted at drop-off.
- Drop-off artwork at the assigned drop-off window just inside the Hanover Street entrance of 100 Market Street in Portsmouth, NH. All accepted artwork by each artist is to be delivered at this time. If all of the accepted artwork by an artist is not delivered, the 100 Market Gallery reserves the right to remove all artwork by that artist from the exhibition.
- Pick-up artwork at the assigned pick-up window just inside the Hanover Street entrance of 100 Market Street in Portsmouth, NH. A storage fee of up to $25 a day will be charged for all artwork left beyond the assigned pick-up window. After 30 days, any remaining artwork will be donated to a local charity. The 100 Market Gallery’s liability for artwork starts when artwork is received during the drop-off window and end at the conclusion of the drop-off window, even if the artist does not pick up his/her artwork. If artwork is left after the pick-up window, it is no longer insured, and liability resides solely with the artist.
The placement of artwork will be at the discretion of the 100 Market Gallery and the exhibition jury, without exception. All in-house promotion will be handled entirely by the 100 Market Gallery. Artists are not allowed to post items, leave postcards or any other collateral outside the artwork book. Materials within the designated areas will be approved and handled by the 100 Market Gallery. Artist cooperation in this regard is most appreciated.
The artwork is insured by 100 Market Gallery. However, if you notice any damage to your artwork when it has been in our possession, please contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify the situation.
If a piece of artwork is purchased during the exhibition timeframe, we request that artists do not take the piece down and give to the buyer until the end of the exhibition period.